It's time for a new voice to represent us.
Good transit makes cities and communities better.
- AC Transit is a critical, lifeline service that our community relies upon.
- Abundant transit connects us with jobs, shopping, essential services and life, and is part of how we achieve affordable, equitable cities.
- Transit reduces traffic congestion and pollution, and benefits even those who choose not to ride.
Bay Area residents deserve robust, reliable, and resilient transit.
- Transit should be frequent, fast, affordable, pleasant, and easy to use.
- Transit is key to getting cars off the road, combating climate change, and improving the environment.
- We must make transit competitive with driving to attract riders and increase public benefits.
Now is the time for big ideas and bold leadership.
- We have to ensure that Bay Area transit not only survives the coronavirus crisis but comes out stronger and better.
- We must seek out best practices from cities across the US and world to ensure the health and safety of riders and workers and bring back ridership.
- We need creativity and collaboration to achieve a seamless regional transportation network that serves everyone.
Like this page!